Forum Code of Conduct & Store Policy
Use of our forums constitutes acceptance and agreement to our Forum Code of Conduct and Forum user Agreement. If you violate the Code of Conduct or User Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate all accounts belonging to you without prior notice. We prefer to advise users of inappropriate behavior, however, flagrant and repeated violations of our CoC will result in an immediate ban. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time. These rules are not up for discussion on the board. You automatically agree to and accept these terms if you continue to visit/view/post on this board whether previous acceptance had been agreed or not. FiestaOwnersClub reserves the right to update and alter their CoC at any time without prior warning or pre-given consent.
• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
• Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
• Comply with existing laws
• Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
• Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
What about free-speech?
While we are committed to the principles of free speech, certain activities may be damaging to the resources of both FiestaOwnersClub and our communities and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of FiestaOwnersClub are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community.
As a member of our forum community, you must participate responsibly. If you have any questions regarding our CoC, please contact any of our forum moderators via Private Message.
Violations of the Code of Conduct
It is extremely important for you to understand that this section of our Code of Conduct isn’t designed to cover everything. We may take action — issue a warning, ban your account(s) and/or IP addresses, lower your post count, delete/edit your post(s)/thread(s), etc. — if your conduct at FiestaOwnersClub is counterproductive to the Code of Conduct’s principle guidelines.
Unauthorized access / Forum Security
The following actions are strictly prohibited:
• Accessing, or attempting to access, the accounts of other users
• Exploiting, or attempting to exploit, bugs, vulnerabilities, or loopholes; whether they are disclosed or undisclosed
• Penetrating, or attempting to penetrate, security measures of HeavenGames's software or hardware, or electronic communications system
All intrusions will subject all your forum accounts to immediate termination, regardless of whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption, loss, or theft of data.
Users are responsible for the security of their FiestaOwnerClub account. Users may not share their passwords or transfer – via any means – their account to others without the express permission of the FiestaOwnersClub Forum Management Team. In addition, users are responsible for all activity made by him/her or anyone the user allows to use his/her account.
Usernames must not be in violation of this Code of Conduct. We reserve the right to terminate accounts whose associated usernames are in violation of this Code of Conduct, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate and/or potentially offensive. Users may be invited to register under a new name at our discretion.
Abusive comments/personal attacks towards anyone - staff, forum member, or a visitor who is likely to view it on the forums - is subject to the message being deleted and action taken against the user, regardless of how pertinent or thoughtful the rest of the message might be.
Unless a thread or forum is designated as an area ok for spamming, you may not spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Excessive off-topic threads
• Posting nonsensical messages
• “Flooding” the forum with similar meaning messages
• Post-Count farming
• Inciting a forum war or riot
• Outwar-style links
• Blatant advertising
• Messages without content
• Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
• Free-____ links (i.e. Free iPods, Free PSP, etc. etc.)
We want to avoid spam generated by promotion teams, public-relations campaigns or any other traffic-hungry webmasters. So please note that our forums aren’t the place to advertise your own site or forums or sites with similar content to ours. FiestaOwnersClub staff don’t visit your site and spam it with adverts, so we expect the same courtesy in return. You are NOT welcome to link your site in your signature.
If you are part of a Fiesta Enthusiast/Owners Club and you want to link it as a relevant part of a discussion, please contact a moderator first and be honest if it’s your own site.
If you are part of a business/organisation, you will normally be able to make one thread about it, after consultation with a site owner via Private Message. Other business/organisation information should be sent to one of the site staff for inclusion in the Traders section.
Any forumer who seems to have created their account solely to promote another site will be permanently banned.
Members are required to hold FOC Premium membership before they can either put up a 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' thread. This is to be done in the Marketplace area, which standard members can only view as "Read-Only".
Paid members are not permitted to post, list or link an advertisment for a "standard" forum member. However, paid members may post, list or link items that belongs to a spouse, cohabitant or acquaintance NOT registered as a member of the club, OR a Premium member under permission to post on their behalf. This safeguard is in place for the benefit of all members. If any of the staff feel you have abused this rule through "spamming" (See definition above) OR posting listings for those not falling into the "categories" mentioned above, we have the right to remove your listing. Anyone blatently posting such topics outside of "The Marketplace" to avoid this rule may be moderated by which your post-count may be reset or to ban you from the community.
All For Sale threads must contain:
- At least one image of the product
- A price you are selling the item for
- Information of postage or a location for pickup
Forgery or impersonation
Attempting to impersonate any person, including staff, using forged headers, instant messenger names, similar usernames (i.e. “GiIIB”, “Gi11B”, “Angel GillB”) in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited.
You may not use profanity or bypass the software-based censor. In addition to words included in the censor list, sexual remarks and slang may be considered profane when used in certain contexts.
A word about what is considered to be bypassing the software-based censor: Anything done to avoid the default *'s provided by the censor is considered to be a bypass of the censor. For example, if the word “angle” was in the censor (it is not), then all of the following are considered a bypass of the censor and thus in violation of the CoC:
• ang1e, angl3
• anglë, añgle
• a n g l e
You may not use terms or audio/visual materials referring to ethnic/national origin, ideological/religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference in a demeaning context.
We have no tolerance for discrimination. You are in violation of this rule if the nature of your post discriminates, promotes hate, promotes violence or advocates hatred or discrimination against individuals, groups, races, cultures or organizations because of their ethnic/national origin, skin color or culture.
If you use any terms in an offensive context against a person, race, culture, group or organization, as determined by our moderators, you are in violation of this rule.
Please note that words carry different meanings in different cultures, and that while a word may be acceptable use in one part of the world, it may not be in another. In addition, any one can invent their own derogatory terms, unfortunately. Because of those factors, we will evaluate the context in which the term was used to determine whether a violation has occurred.
Porn/Sexually Offensive Materials
You may not post or link to pornography or sexually offensive materials. If you are unsure whether what you wish to post may be in violation of this rule, please consult a moderator first before posting.
Offensive Images / Shock Sites
You may not post or link to shock sites, or any such excessively obscene material. If you are unsure whether what you wish to post may be in violation of this rule, please consult a moderator first before posting. Blatant violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban on your account.
• You may not post any form of real life information of a user unless the user has first permitted it by express consent. Examples of real life information include name, address, IP addresses, and phone numbers.
• You may not distribute any form of real life information, email address, private/email Messages, and Instant Messenger messages (“Chatlogs”) with intent to harass or in any demeaning manner as determined by a moderator, regardless of consent.
• You may not disclose a user's unpublicized email address unless the user has first permitted it, either by actual consent or previously releasing said information.
Signatures, whether facilitated by the forum software or by the user, may not exceed the following restrictions:
• The signature may not contain more than 6 lines including blank lines
• Signature images may not be larger than 80 pixels high, 470 pixels wide and total image filesize must not be larger than 200Kb.
• Signature images must be hosted on an external source
• The signature must not violate any part of this CoC
• You may not harvest email addresses from our forums for any purpose
• You are required to keep your forum account's email address up-to-date. If a warning sent to the email address on record bounces, your account will be banned and you will have to fill out an Unban Request Form to have your account unbanned
Moderation & Bans
• You may not evade a ban. Doing so will drastically lengthen your ban. If you believe your actions were not in violation of this Code of Conduct, you can appeal your ban by contacting us through email@example.com.
• You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email between the person concerned and the moderators
• You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a moderator
• You may not post a message on behalf of a banned forumer.
• Do not post negative posts and discussions that are repeated over and over and over with no other purpose than to disrupt conversation. If you feel the need to say something, say it once and then move on. Do not disrupt multiple threads in order to get your view out.
• You may not bait/troll users. Bait / Trolling is defined as posting with a clear intent to provoke anger, incendiary posts, and behavior that results in other users violating the CoC.
• You may not bait, insult, flame, or otherwise abuse a staff member. Staff members have to follow the same rules, and should you have a problem with a certain staff member, please contact a moderator or the Forum Management Team.
• You may not abuse your ability to post in HTML in HTML-enabled forums
• You may not post graphically-disturbing images as inline images (such that the images are displayed when users view your post). However, you can link to the images with a warning stating that the images are graphically disturbing
• You may not post in a manner that is harmful to FiestaOwnersClub. For example, “FOC forums suck. Go here!” or posting confidential FOC documents. If you do, the post will be deleted and you will be banned.
• You may not register multiple accounts with intent to violate any part of this CoC.
• You may not link to the forum logout page, disguised or not.
Rules are subject to change at any time. You agree to these changes by continuing to access the club after the changes have been implemented. You may not be pre-warned of the changes so please keep an eye on the "Rules" section for notifications.
Store Terms and Conditions
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT, but exclude delivery costs (unless stated in the product description,) which will be added to the total amount due. Prices are liable to change at any time. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
FiestaOwnersClub is under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, or the transaction has completed.
All orders are sent from the UK using the services of the Royal Mail and Air Mail. The delivery cost will be added to your order at the checkout and is calculated by the destination of your order and the number of products ordered.
The delivery rates quoted include packaging and group all of your items into one consignment, with the exception of clothing as it is outsourced.
Clothing - because we customise every garment to order it can take up to 14 working days for orders to be dispatched directly from the manufacture.
Standard orders to the UK should be delivered within 3 working days of dispatch. Orders sent outside the UK but inside the European Union should be delivered within 10 working days of dispatch. Orders outside the EU should be delivered within 14 working days of dispatch. Please allow up to 14 days for dispatch, we are only a small business. NOTE, due to deadline constraints show tickets will be dispatched within 2 weeks of the advertised event date.
If orders have not been received within 28 days of dispatch, please contact us and we will then (where possible) re-send the order.
Delivery / shipping address used is the one entered in the club store NOT any address you add /alter on PayPal.
Overseas postage is not included, if required please contact us for cost quotations which would need to be paid after your order. Orders will not be processed until the pre-arranged additional cost has cleared.
You can return unwanted items within 30 days of delivery. You MUST contact us within 7 days upon receipt of the item(s) to receive full credit, less the original postage costs. The cost of return to FiestaOwnersClub is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. The goods must be unused, complete, in a resaleable condition and in their original and unmarked packaging if applicable (not resealed with tape). The refund will be processed once the goods have been received back and their condition checked. If they are not in a suitable condition, we reserve the right to decline a refund, and can return at the customers expense. Certain goods are excluded from our standard returns policy such as clothing, as each are custom ordered.
Web Server/Website Terms and Conditions
Copyright © “2008-2012” “FiestaOwnersClub”
(1) Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us.
(2) Copyright licence
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
(a) View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
© Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
(3) Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to email@example.com.
(6) Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.